Sunday 2 January 2011

Lyn y Fan Fach

02/01/11

Just got back from a trek in the Black Mountains with Owen. It was freezing up top, the lake was totally frozen. Was a hard climb but got extra energy from a sausage baguette and a box of Christmas chocolate liqueurs which Owen had sneaked up in his bag.







Stopped off at one of my favorite dipping pools on the Tawe on the way back, was running well with snow melt, water was 4 degrees, the coldest I've been in yet. Couldn't move my fingers afterwards, putting socks on with no fingers is impossible!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike,

    I'm hoping to run a feature on wild swimming in Wales and was wondering if you have an email address or phone number I can contact you on to chat about your blog and wild swimming in Wales?
    My email address is amy_angharadjones@hotmail.com

    Many thanks,
    Amy Jones

    ReplyDelete